Our Customers all have a dream for better tomorrow,
and that what Postal Savings and Insurance Bureau will make it come true
Making the precious dreams of customers more valuable, Postal Banking Service is focusing on development of new products of public interest projects for economically fragile classes and providing dependable, reliable financial service.
Securing Postal Banking Service's Soundness and Stability Through Systematic Risk management.
- We are doing our best in securing balanced and stabled operational assets by forming and operating the Risk Management Committee and Practical Affairs Council in December 2003, in order to systematically manage risk in-light of the increased risk involved in employing funds in the financial market.
Increased Postal Banking Service Transparency through Construction of an Asserts Management System
- We have completed establishing Postal Banking Service' particularly reflecting accounting administration standards and construct an assets management system capable of evaluating securities, managing and setting indirect investment assets, and other various report calculation features in the end of 2004. Through this process, we have increased our Postal Banking Service's transparency and its credibility.
Postal Banking Service's Degree of National Economy Contribution increased
- Postal Banking Service's contribution ratio to national economy has been gradually increasing through supporting social indirect capitals and raising balanced financial market; the public capital management fund deposit lead by the Ministry of Finance and Economy, purchasing of government and public bonds, etc.
Leveling up of Financial Services Through Partnerships with Private Financial Institutions
- We have opened up the Postal Banking Counter Network to privately managed financial institutions, and thus contributed to improving the quality of banking services in rural areas.
Provision of Good Quality Financial Services to Financially alienated Regions
- We are utilizing over 2,800 post offices throughout the country to provide citizens in agricultural and fisheries regions and urban working classes who have been relatively alienated following mergers or dissolutions of privately operated financial institutions' shops in agricultural and fisheries regions, strengthened private banking by commercial banking and introduction of CRM with good quality financial services.
Increased Deposit Reception Rate with a Scientific Capital Employment System
- We employed post office deposit funds, based on accurate liabilities and assets analysis in 2003, to secure more stable earnings in a rapidly changing financial environment.
Strengthened Public Interests of Postal Services through Unfolding of Various Welfare Activities
- With 1% of insurance premium earnings of traffic safety insurance as the financial resource, we are pursuing various welfare services for the estranged classes who needs social assistance in order to strengthen postal services for public interests.
Development of new Products to meet customer's needs
- We provide variety of services that meets various kinds of customers' needs including regular citizens, low-income self reliable people or handicapped, by developing new products such as Post bank Tax Exemption Housing Arrangement Free Savings, Neighbor Love Savings and I-Card Time Deposit.